1) Get your happy patients to leave glowing 5-star reviews on google One of the biggest relevance factors Google is looking for are your business reviews. If your business is rated highly (and often), Google automatically assumes you’re relevant.
2) Ensure all references to your business online include correct NAP (Name, Address, and Phone).
This is important because every time there’s a contradictory reference to your business online, Google sees you as less relevant.
Check these listings:
3) Get featured in 10 extra local business directories.
4) Make your new reviews an obvious part of your Google listing. Give potential patients EVERYTHING they need to make a decision when they first visit your website.
5) Give Potential Patients EVERYTHING They Need To Make A Decision When They First Visit Your Website.
6) Offer services that other specialists in your area have ignored.
7) Create online advertisements through social media and banner ads.
8) Offer coupons and other specials to bring in new clients.
9) Give special discounts to clients who refer new customers.
10) Hold customer appreciation days. You’ll build stronger relationships with your clients, which can help increase referral business.